Terms & Conditions
Welcome to TuttoInchiostro!
The following terms and conditions indicate rules and regulations for the use of the TuttoInk site, at www.tuttoinchiostro.it.
By accessing this site, you agree to the following terms and conditions. We ask that you do not continue to use TuttoInchiostro if you do not agree with all the terms and conditions on this page.
A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or send viruses to your computer. Cookies are assigned to you only and can only be read by the web server in the domain that issued the cookie.
Unless otherwise indicated, TuttoInchiostro and/or the licensed affiliates hold the intellectual property rights for all material on TuttoInchiostro. All intellectual property rights reserved. You can access it through AllInk for personal use subject to the restrictions set out in the following terms and conditions.
You may not:
- Copy or republish TuttoInchiostro material
- Sell, rent or sub-license the material of TuttoInchiostro
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy the material of TuttoInchiostro
- Redistribute AllInk content
This Agreement shall commence on the date indicated herein.
Parts of this site offer the user the opportunity to publish and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the site. AllInk does not filter, edit, publish, or review comments before adding them to your site. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of TuttoInchiostro, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who publishes that point of view or opinion. To the extent permitted by law, TuttoInchiostro shall not be held responsible for comments and cannot receive claims for damages or expenses caused by the use, publication and/or presence of comments on the site.
TuttoInchiostro reserves the right to monitor all comments and remove those it considers inappropriate, offensive or in violation of these terms and conditions.
You warrant that:
- You are authorized to post comments on the site and have all necessary licenses and permissions for such action;
- The comments do not infringe any intellectual property rights, including without limitation copyright, patents or trademarks of third parties;
- The comments do not contain defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise illegal material, causing an invasion of privacy;
- Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business, commercial or illegal activities.
You grant TuttoInchiostro a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify and authorize others to use, reproduce and modify any of your comments in any form, format or media.
Hyperlinks to our content:
The following organizations may add hyperlinks to our site without prior written permission:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- Online directory distributors may add a hyperlink to our site in the same way as other websites indicated;
- System accredited activities except non-profit organizations, charities and charity fundraising groups that cannot add a hyperlink to our site.
These organizations may add a hyperlink to our homepage, publications, and information from other sites provided that the link: (a) is not deceptive in any way; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, publicity or endorsement of the third party who added the link and its products and/or services; (c) is appropriate to the context of the site of the third party who added the link.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- sources of commercial and/or consumer information known;
- community sites punto.com;
- associations or other groups representing charitable activities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- consultancy, legal and audit agencies;
- educational institutions and professional associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if: (a) the link does not place us in an unfavorable position for ourselves or our recorded activities; (b) the organization has no negative history with us; (c) the advantage given by the visibility of the hyperlink compensates for the absence for TuttoInchiostro; (d) the link is in a general information context.
These organizations may add a link to our homepage provided that the link: (a) is not deceptive in any way; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, advertising or endorsement of the third party who added the link or its products and/or services; (c) is appropriate to the context of the site of the third party who added the link.
In the event that you represent one of the organizations indicated in paragraph 2 above and are interested in adding a link to our site, you must inform us by sending an email to TuttoInchiostro. We ask you to include your name, organization name, contact information and site URL, a list of URLs on which you intend to link to our site, and a list of URLs on our site that you wish to link. We ask you to wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may add a hyperlink to our site as follows:
- Using our company name;
- Using the connected uniform resource locator;
- Using any other description of our site relevant to the context and format of content on the third party site.
It is not allowed to use TuttoInchiostro logos or images for links in case of lack of a commercial license agreement.
Responsibility for content:
We cannot be held responsible for the content on your site. You agree to protect us and defend us from any legal action arising from your site. No links should be added to your site that could be construed as libelous, obscene, criminal or that infringe, violate or suggest the violation of the rights of third parties.
All rights reserved:
We reserve the right to request the removal of all links or a specific link to our site. It must approve the removal request immediately. We reserve the right to change terms and conditions, as well as linking policy at any time. By continuing to use our site, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our site:
In the event that a link on our site is offensive for any reason, you can contact us and inform us at any time. We will consider requests to remove links, however we are not obligated to complete the removal or respond directly.
We do not guarantee the accuracy of the information on the site. We do not guarantee that the information is complete or accurate, nor do we promise to ensure that the site will remain available or that the material on the site will be constantly updated.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions related to our site and your use thereof. Nothing in this disclaimer:
- limits or excludes our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limits or excludes our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limits our or your liability in a manner not permitted by law;
- excludes our or your liability in a manner that cannot be excluded by law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set forth in this section and other parts of this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; (b) govern all liabilities related to this exclusion of liability, including those related to contract, tort or breach of regulatory obligations.
If the site, information and services are provided free of charge, we cannot be held responsible for loss or damage of any nature.